There’s cold and then there’s ice-cold. This intense cooling gel penetrates deep into the skin and heals and soothes sore, bruised and inflamed muscles.
- Cools and soothes sore muscles and tendons
- Reduces pain and swelling caused by sprains, inflammation or overexertion.
- Reduce growing pains at young adolescents.
Castor oil relaxes your muscles and moisturizes your skin.
Camphor has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
Mint cools and alleviates pain (through local constriction of blood vessels in the affected area).
When and how?
- Apply AFTER the effort (cooling down).
- Use IMMEDIATELY in case of swelling and inflammation.
- Suitable for daily use.
- For all ages (from 12 years).
- Massage briefly 2 to 3 fingers thick and allow to absorb.
- Wash your hands afterwards.
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
- Does not leave a sticky residue or color imprint on the skin or on clothing.
- Expiration date: 12 months after opening.
Apply thickly to the pain area, wrap with cling film and let it absord in for a long time (approx. 12 hours) for deep-working and effective healing.